- Grapes: Inzolia/Chardonnay.
- Appellation: PGI Sicilian Lands.
- Soil: early August.
- Vineyards: freestanding espaliers.
- Harvest: second half of August.
- Vinification: the grapes are soft-pressed and the slow fermentation of the must starts at 16°C. The wine ages under controlled temperatures inside steel tanks and then continues aging in bottles for a month.
- Tasting Notes: a bright straw yellow colour with a delicate and pleasant fragrance combined with hints of aromatic herbs. To the palate, it tastes light and fresh.
- Food Matching: it makes a perfect match with any entrée, vegetarian dishes and fish main course.
- How to serve it: it expresses its best in a medium size tulip goblet, served at a temperature of 8°C.